Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy Medium...

School is extremely busy. I have a chapter due for my final project this coming Monday. A CHAPTER. Have I mentioned that school is overrated lately? Because it is. Anyways due to this chapter, I had a sudden urge on Monday to go to the library to work on my project. Of course the one day(in my entire life) I actually want to go to the library, it is closed due to President's Day.

This morning I headed off to the library to get my work done. In my whole life I have never been the type of person to go to the library. I never went to the library in college until I actually had a class in there my senior year. I forgot until today why I never enjoyed being in the library. When in the library you have to be quiet and most of the time studying. Which I am definitely not quiet and do not enjoy studying.

You know when you are really trying to be quiet because you are in a quiet place, but you end up doing the exact opposite. That was me today at the library. I forgot to turn the sound off on my computer and cell phone. I dropped 5 books. I had a squeaky chair and I am fidgeter, I seriously can't sit still. So every 2 minutes there would be a loud squeak every time I shifted in my chair. It was way too quiet. One thing for sure, I know how to clear out a room. A.K.A. - people at the library hate me. 


My friend suggested to study at a coffee house, but I am a people watcher so I would just end up watching people. 


I need to find my happy medium. 

No comments:

Post a Comment