Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Just a Thought...

I found this quote when I first started my job. I was still learning how to be a boss and how to manage a program. Stress has never been really an issue for me. I have found through the years that I am more stressed out during a football game than I ever have been in school or work. However, this job was different because I was actually in charge.  I was extremely frustrated one day and saw this quote.


"Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

It's true. No matter how bad of a day you had, someone else had a worse day than you. The quote just reminded me that instead of dwelling on the negative, I needed to focus on the blessings that God has provided for me. 

Just a little reminder to not worry about the small things.




I love this commercial and think this is the way life should be. (I'm a hippie at heart) 



No comments:

Post a Comment