Thursday, February 17, 2011

Time Travel...

If you have ever wanted to travel back in time, I have found the person for you.  This is a craigslist ad:

Need Help in the Past (Brandon, MS)


Date: 2011-02-15, 11:21PM EST
Reply to: 
gigs-ns32b-2216990927@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


I have a functioning time machine (I know it sounds unbelievable, but I assure you it works) that I need a 2nd person to operate with me.
I'm looking for someone who is adventurous and reliable. Preferable a male; or a female that can do heavy lifting.
I am leaving on February 21st, 2011, in the morning and plan to return February 22nd, 2011. I am going to November 1933 to handle some business.
If you are serious about time travel and are reliable, then please contact me. You do not have to pay anything, but you would have to provide someone to watch my cat for the time we are gone. The only qualifications needed are that you are reliable and that the circumferance of your head is no more than 64cm.

We will be leaving from Brandon, MS. Let me know if you want to go with me. 

I just thought I would make your friday more interesting. 

Things I find interesting:

1. He prefers a male or female... Is there another option out there that I am not aware of?

2. What unsettled business does he need to take care of from November 1933?

3. How does he know it works? If it works this means he has tried it before. If he is looking for someone to go with him this time, this means he had someone go with him last time. What happened to that other person? 

4. Not only is he looking for someone to time travel with him, he is also asking this person to find someone to watch his cat. Does he not know anyone to watch his cat? Does the cat really need to be watched for a day? I think it will survive.. 

5. What happens if your head has a bigger circumference (which he spelled wrong) than 64cm?


If you are interested here is the link. Just a word to the wise there was a craigslist killer, there could be another. 


No comments:

Post a Comment