Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Day in the Life of David...

David told me today that they are starting baseball practice tomorrow. I hate baseball. I think it is so boring. The pitcher throws the ball. The batter hits it. A player catches it and throws it to first base before the batter can touch the base. He is out. The End. - Boring.

I was complaining how I was going to have to go to baseball games the rest of my life. Then this conversation took place.

"Do you know what?  You coach the worst sports (baseball and football) for me to wear my nice shoes too." - Anna

" (chuckles) Why is that?" -David

"I would like to wear my nice shoes to your games but I don't like when my heels get stuck in the grass. This is a big deal you know.....what do you think?"- Anna
      (Side note: His football stadium is surrounded by grass. I realize not all football stadiums are, but his stadium is right now)

"(chuckle) I am just listening. Plus my shoes are fine in the grass." - David

"Well... it would be better if you coached basketball so I could wear my nice shoes, but this is the last I will say of it."- Anna

Just another day in the life of David... (don't be jealous) 

No comments:

Post a Comment