Wednesday, August 18, 2010

School...

There are a couple of things in life that I think are overrated...

1. Waking up early to go to work.
     - The day should really begin at 9a.m. or 10a.m. (Read "The Noise" to see my opinion about waking up early)

2. Working.
     - When I turned 16, my parents wanted me to find a summer job.  I told them that the word "work" was not in my vocabulary. They disagreed.

3. School.
    - I am tired of being in school and think getting a master or doctorate degree is overrated.

I am about to start my last year of school. I am excited that at the end of this school year, I will have my Master's Degree and be finished with school!! However, I am dreading starting school because I am tired of homework, class, papers, presentations, and working on my final project.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree! I am so tired of school and can't wait for it to be over in May! When school starts this fall, it will be 20 years that I have been going to school! Way way too long...

    ReplyDelete