Sunday, August 8, 2010

Clumsy...

Has anyone ever given you those keychains, bookmarks, or pictures with your name on it and it has the meaning of your name?

Name meaning: Anna - Grace, Graceful, Full of Grace.


I think I missed the boat in the "graceful" category. I was one of those children that their mom would tell them not touch anything breakable when we would enter a store. Or I would be pouring the soda and misjudge the fizz and have it overflow everywhere. I am the person that knocks things off the shelves at stores with their purse and don't realize it.  Back in the ancient days when you still had to connect to the internet by plugging the cord into your phone outlet; I would trip over the tiny cord which would rip the cord from the wall and kick whoever was on the internet off.  Or while watching a intense movie at home, I am the one that accidently drops or steps on the remote control stopping or muting the movie. I drop food/drink  on my clothes during meal times. Perfect example: My sister got the game Scrabble for Christmas. The scrabble letters were separated in their own plastic bag. I graciously offered to open the bag, but ended up pulling to hard and then all the 50 Scrabble letters go flying all over the kitchen floor. Like I said... I missed the "graceful" boat.

This past week my clumsiness was non-stop:

Sunday: I was washing my dishes and a bowl slipped out of my hands and broke the glass cup underneath it, leaving glass shards in my dirty dishes.

Monday: I was at work and I was lifting a cooler to put on a shelf. Water from the cooler spilled all down the front of my clothing. (Yes, I looked in the cooler beforehand and didn't see any water)

Tuesday: I was dropping things left and right at work. I dropped a laminated piece of paper on the floor and when I went to pick it up I got paper cuts under my finger nails. Half of my nails were dripping with blood all from one stupid sheet of paper.

Wednesday: When I was buying lunch, the lady swiped my card, I took my card and started to walk off without signing the receipt.

Thursday (Double Dose): I was putting new pictures in picture frames at work and when I was snapping on the frame  the glass broke into 3 pieces. I went shopping at Walmart, paid for the item I bought, and then started leaving without taking my purchased items with me.

Friday: I was putting on blue jeans and I sliced my finger wide open with my blue jeans. (Don't ask.. you wouldn't believe me even if I told you) We went to eat frozen yogurt and I dropped red velvet yogurt on my white shirt.

Saturday: I was walking to the beach and a bush decided to attack my leg. The bush won.

There has been a lot of bloodshed and broken glass this week...

Next week please be nicer to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment