Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Leaving on a jet plane..



My mom leaves tomorrow. I don't like when people leave. Living in Hawaii has made me realize that an airport can be the happiest place and the saddest place. I will be sad, but not as sad as usual because I am going home in 6 WEEKS!!!!!!

Here are some things we have done:
Waimanalo Beach
North Shore
Shared the BIGGEST Dr. Pepper Ever
Made Homemade Frozen Hot Chocolate
We will finish off her last day with Red Velvet Pancakes, Cheescake Factory, and Bubbies Ice cream! I have loved having her here! P.S. She is tanner than me and she has only been here 2 weeks. (That's what happens when you have a job...)

Sorry I haven't written in awhile. I will start up again once she leaves. 

Oh yeah, I let her trim my hair....



No comments:

Post a Comment