Saturday, August 7, 2010

Happy Anniversary...

The Two Little Love Birds..

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

First of all, thank you for getting married, because if not, I would not be in this world. Ha just kidding... maybe. It is a classical boy meets girl love story. My dad saw this beautiful, ravishing, young, and vibrant woman and knew he had to speak to her. My mom saw this handsome, witty, and mysterious gentleman and couldn't resist his charm. The rest was history...

Thank you for blessing Katie and I more than we could have ever imagined or deserved. Thank you for teaching and showing us God's unconditional love for us through the good times and bad times. Thank you for teaching us how to become independent woman who aren't afraid to chase their dreams and goals in life. Thank you for taking us on family vacations every summer to show us that there are other ways to live than where we were raised. Thank you for the clothes, purses, make-up, jewelry,  but most importantly the shoes you put on our (mostly mine) feet. (We all know important shoes are in my life)

Lastly but not least, thank you for your constant support in every decision we have made through our lives, whether it be to roll someone's yard, being late for curfew, the forgotten homework/books/test at school (mom don't think about it, this is supposed to be a stress free day),  high cell phone bills due to texting (mostly Katie.... ok ok fine it's really me), whatever things Katie did wrong (strangely, I can't think of anything she has done), letting us go where we wanted to for college, and then supporting us when we decided to move to new locations to start a new chapter in our lives.

I love you both more than you can imagine and I miss you greatly. I do not know where I would be in life without the two of you. (Seriously, I think if I different parents they wouldn't have put up with my shenanigans and I would be living on the street by now or at least have ugly shoes) I hope my marriage one day will be as full as love as the two of yours have been.

All my love,

Anna

Add caption

And they lived happily ever after...


2 comments:

  1. Anna, Anna, Anna, I still don't understand how anyone can send more than 500 text messages a month. Anyway, I made quick adjustments to the cell phone plan back then to minimize the damage. I don't think I ever told your Mom just how much the bill was that one month. Thank goodness I can't remember now how much it was. Unlimited text messaging is such a wonderful thing. Should I talk about shoes now? No, I don't have the time or energy to go there! (g)
    Love you baby girl,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes, my texting was minimal compared to yours! ;) But you are so right, we have truly been blessed to have such wondering and loving parents! Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! :)

    ReplyDelete