Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Mamacita...

Mamacita, mom, mommy, mother, kare kare, and cutie are just some of the names I call my mom.
Isn't she cute!!

She is the finder of lost things, I have lost a lot of things. The ultimate stain getter outer and she has seen a few stains in her day between my dad and I. She has the biggest sweet tooth, even though you never would be able to tell because she is the size of a pencil. She is a workout fanatic. She supports my crazy ideas. She is an alarm clock that has a broken snooze button. She has a tough outer exterior, but she is a softy on the inside. (She is going to kill me for telling everyone her secret) For example: I told her how I see the same homeless guy over and over again everywhere I go. Her first response: that probably means you should pray for him every time you see him. (Isn't that so sweet! Makes me love her even more!) She doesn't like excuses, but always pushes you to do your best. Anyways I say all that to tell you that:

She is coming to visit next week!!!

I haven't seen my family since March so I am super excited she can come! I wish my dad and sister could come, but I will see them in a couple of months! Here is our schedule of activities: beach, ice cream,  fireworks, frozen yogurt, surprise I have for her, good local restaurants, shopping, working on our tans and more ice cream!

See you next week!




No comments:

Post a Comment