Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Yeah... So...

Do you ever listen to yourself when you are talking and wonder, why did I just say that?

Growing up I had the bad habit of saying "umm..." in just about every sentence, before answering a question, or giving an answer. Needless to say my mom found this very annoying and corrected me often trying to break that habit. I have realized this week, after maturing over the years, that I have up graded from saying "umm" to "yeah... so..." in about every other sentence.

I was on the phone with one of my best friends tonight and I realized that I would finish every other sentence with "yeah... so..." After every time I would say it, I would get frustrated at myself because I found it to be very annoying.  However, I continued to say it and it's like I couldn't stop. Stupid habits. I wonder if anyone else realizes I say?

Yeah... So... have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment