Friday, September 24, 2010

Is That A Woman's Clothing Store?




One great thing about living in Hawaii is no one knows who this team is!! My sister shared this lovely video with me yesterday and I decided to post on a friend's facebook wall, who is an Alabama fan as well. I went to hang out with friends tonight and I had one person say:

"Hey Anna, I saw the video you put on Wes's Wall" - Chad

"Yeah I thought it was funny!" - Me

"Yeah me too! Is that a woman's clothing store down in the South? Is that why the kid didn't want to go in there?"- Chad

"(After I recovered from laughter) No, that is the University of Alabama's biggest rival." - Me

"Ohh, I have never heard of them before." - Chad

"Yeah, not to many people have, they are unimportant." - Me


Your Dixie's Football Pride Crimson Tide, Roll Tide, Roll Tide

No comments:

Post a Comment