Saturday, September 11, 2010

Dishes...

I used to be able to keep fingernail polish on my nails for weeks at a time. My nails looked so good then. I recently painted my finger nails and within 3 days the polish has already chipped half way down my nails. (I even put a protective coat on top of the polish) I would show you a picture but it is just to disgraceful. However, I will show you the color of the polish because it is beautiful!
Mint Sprint


As I was washing my dishes tonight, I realized this was why my nail polish kept coming off. Right then and there I decided that men should do the dishes for their wives and girlfriends. Whether men know it or not it would be very beneficial for them to wash dishes for their mind, body, and pocketbook. 


Top Five Reasons How Washing Dishes Can Benefit Men:


1. It will save men money. If women continue to wash the dishes, their nail polish will continue to chip off their nails. Then, they will have to spend money to buy nail polish remover, nail polish, or to get manicures. If women didn't wash the dishes then they would not have to fix their nails as often. Hence, men washing dishes saves money. 


2. Builds Muscle. God gave men muscles, use them. By scrubbing all those hard stuck on food items, men are not only cleaning a dish, but they are also working out their arm muscles. Its like going to the gym, without ever leaving their house. 


3. Choose Your 'Weapon'. There are several types of scrubbers or sponges. They have metal scrubbers, they have sponges with handles, they have sponges that squirt out soap. In reality, it's not like you are even working, more like playing with your weapon of choice.


4. Soft hands without the 'girly' lotion. If men use Dawn Dishwashing Soap it will keep their hands soft without having to use 'girly' lotion that your wife/girlfriend uses. Dawn has multiple manly colors and scents. (Plus, another way to save money because you will not have to buy double the lotion)


5. It Prevents Headaches. Washing dishes without having to be asked will make your wife/girlfriend happy. A.K.A no more nagging. 




I could go on, but what more could I say. What man wouldn't want to wash dishes after this list?

No comments:

Post a Comment