Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Book'em Danno...

Screen on the Beach



            Hawaii Five-O premiered tonight on Queen's Beach in Waikiki tonight! The cast showed up at 6, but I didn't get off work until 5:45. I walked down to the beach and there were THOUSANDS of people. Literally, there were 10,000 people there on a small beach. Trying to find an open spot in the sand was virtually impossible. Somehow I ended up in a HUGE line of people looking for a spot to sit and some random photographer asked if he could take my picture and this random guy decided to jump in. (The guy wouldn't take a picture with his wife, but he took one with me . I left the conversation alone and continued to look for a little piece of sand to sit on.  Oh the photographer gave me his card for the site and this is the picture from tonight)


Random photographer with random guy and girl at the Hawaii Five - O premiere 
    Long story short, I ended up walking around the back of the screen to get on the shore line and that's when I saw the cast!! All my other pictures didn't turn out but I saw the rest of them too! 
Scott Caan who plays Danno, he was really posing for me in this picture.


I was so close!
         The Hawaii Five - O premiere was GREAT!!! It is a must see! I was extremely surprised about accurate the show was with how people lived, talked and acted here! Seriously, what you see on this show is Hawaii. (You will hear the word "Haole" pronounced (how- lay) a lot through the show and that means white person, trust me everything will make more sense now that you know that word. You will here the term mainland. I am sure you know what the means, but just incase you don't, it means all of you over there on the continental 48 states) It premieres for the rest of the world this coming Monday so make sure to watch it! 

P.S. If you like spoilers let me know and I will tell you what happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment