Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tradition...

"Who wants to spend Christmas in a tropical climate anyways." - Kevin from Home Alone 2

Kevin and I feel the exact same way when it comes to Christmas.  I don't want to spend Christmas anywhere else but at home.
-I like that we have 4 christmas trees.
-I like that my mom plays christmas music throughout the whole house.
-I like that we eat off our christmas plates.
-I like that the we watch christmas movies everyday.
-I like that it's the only time of the year that we eat sausage balls.
-I like that we make my dad make endless amounts of hot chocolate.
-I like to buy gifts for people and trying to keep it a secret. (I get so excited because I know they will love it and I just want to tell them) 
-I like to see christmas presents wrapped under the tree. (Let's be real... I like to see my christmas presents under the tree.) 
-I like how we watch the same movie, "It's A Wonderful Life" every Christmas Eve. (It's my dad's favorite movie that he made us watch growing up, but now I can't imagine a Christmas Eve without it, even if he does fall asleep during the movie.) 
-I like how Hallmark, Lifetime, ABC Family, and every other channel known to man plays christmas movies non-stop
-I like how happy everyone is during the Christmas season
-I love how every Christmas Eve my family will sit on one couch and read the story of Jesus' birth.

Needless to say I LOVE Christmas and I am so happy that it's finally December!

No comments:

Post a Comment