Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas List...

I have had the same Christmas list ever since I can remember...

Anna's Christmas List:

1. A Puppy - I have always wanted a puppy. Except I just want to play with the puppy and it stay a puppy. I want it to come trained. This is probably why I never got a puppy. This closet thing I got to a puppy was a goldfish. I named it goldie. I found goldie swimming upside down when we got back from Disney World. My dad buried goldie in the back yard. 

2. A Room Extension - I have always wanted a room extension. I know that I no longer live at home but that doesn't mean anything. My favorite TV show growing up was Full House. I always wanted a bay window in my room just like DJ and Stephanie. 

3. A Porsche - It's my christmas list, why not? Go big or go home. I keep telling my parents that whoever is the one that gets me the porsche will be my favorite parent.... I guess neither one of them want that title...

No comments:

Post a Comment