Thursday, December 2, 2010

Justify...

If I ever really want something I can always justify buying it.

Especially if that 'something' I want is a pair of shoes.  If I am in love with the shoe, I don't care how much it cost.

 (I can hear my parents now, "Oh No, How much did she spend? She doesn't need any more shoes!")

I can justify spending a money on high heels, boots, and cute flats. However I can not justify spending more that $10 on flip flops. They are flip flops for crying out loud.

The other day I went for a walk down in Waikiki and I found this unique shoe store. I had a staff member that used to wear these shoes all the time and always talked how they were comfortable. Naturally, I had to go in and look at the shoes. I swear these shoes were made in flip flop heaven. The flip flops are made with yoga mats! Most comfortable flip flop I have ever put on my foot. Except it was $30. I am not spending $30 on a black pair of flip flops.

Well....

As you all know my boyfriend was in town for Thanksgiving. We went walking in Waikiki because he wanted to go buy souvenirs. We were walking past the store and I told him we had to go in for him to feel these shoes! I told him he wouldn't believe how comfortable they were. He asked if I had a pair and I said no because I can not justify spending $30 on flip flops. Then he said the sweetest 5 words ever, "Which color do you want?" I seriously refused, but he really did insist... when someone truly insist you just can't turn them down. It would be rude. I wouldn't want to be a rude person.

I got my Yoga Mat shoes from Sanuk. It's feels like I am walking on marshmallows in flip flop heaven.





The boy knows the key to my heart... 

No comments:

Post a Comment