Sunday, December 5, 2010

Flying...

There is always good news and bad news in every situation. It really depends on how you look at the situation. Normally, I like to focus on the good, but not today. I am not sure if its because I am stressing about finishing my school work or that I have been sick for a week and gone through 1 box of kleenex in 2 days and my nose is red as Rudolf's or the fact that I am about to spend roughly 18 hours in airports/airplanes to fly home that makes me focus on the bad.

Let me repeat: 18 hours sitting in airplanes/airports....

This was the cheapest flight home. Next time I am going to set up a fundraiser...

Things that we should all pray for during these 18 hours:
1. That I do not go insane.
2. That none of my flights get delayed.
3. That I do not go insane.
4. That they have free and endless playing movies on my planes.
5. That I will be able to fall asleep on the plane.
6. That I do not go insane.
7. That they have Dr.Pepper and/or chocolate ice cream at my disposal at each airport.
8. That I don't freeze to death.
9. That food places will be open when I arrive at the airports (example. LAX 4am - nothing open, starving anna)
10. That I do not have to blow my nose for those 18 hours.
11. That I do not bite someone's head off because I have been traveling for 18 hours.
12. There is a porsche waiting for me at my final destination since I took the long way home.

I think that about sums it up. Wait, one more thing... that I don't go insane. I have self diagnosed myself with ADD and the thought of traveling/sitting for 18 hours is making me insane.

Happy Travels..... seriously I am going to need some prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment